Love is at the center of our flame. When we have love in our lives, we feel open, allowing, peaceful and trusting. When we don't, feelings of separation, judgement and anxiety creep up.
- How do you express love? To yourself? To others?
- What types of self-love practices do you have, if any?
- Do you know how to share love with your family and partner in the way it will most be received?
- Are your relationships with others mutually fulfilling?
- Do you have a spiritual connection that gives you the feeling of unconditional love?
Wisdom comes from our experience and when our flame of wisdom is ignited, we are able to see everything from the perspective of love. When something unfortunate happens in our lives, we can use this empowering question and ask "Why did this happen FOR me?" rather than the victimizing question "Why did this happen TO me?" Wisdom too, is the seed of our legacy. After we are gone, it is our wisdom passed down to our family, friends and tribe that lives on.
- Where do I source my wisdom...internally or externally?
- Am I in touch with my own intuition?
- Do I always need to "know" the answer or am I willing to dance in the unknown and let wisdom arise?
- Can I feel the difference between "heart knowing" and what my mind is telling me?
- Is my life out of tune with the nner wisdom I am receiving through synchronicity, dreams or just direct "gut" knowing?
What pops up for you? Which flame is in most need of your attention?