Have you ever thought that motherhood was both a wonderful and challenging role?
Or that although being a mom was something you would never trade, you have a secret desire to do something more?
Has "mom-guilt" held you back from following your other passions?
Have you ever thought that your "real work" and purpose must be something other than motherhood, or that it needed to be more worthy, spectacular, and impactful in order to be seen as a "success"?
If so, I invite you join Patricia Panasri and I as we discuss my chapter ,"She Who Holds", written for the ground-breaking book on feminine consciousness, "The New Feminine Evolutionary".
Patricia is the creator of an amazing podcast for mothers facing the 4th Postpartum Trimester, The Postpartum Support for Goddess Mamas Podcast" and you can discover more about her here.
Through the miracle of technology, we created a sacred space of sisterhood (connecting from the US to Thailand!) and discussed many topics relevant to women, and especially, mothers today.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- What is feminine fire? [5:24]
- Motherhood is truly a path of evolution [8:33]
- Whatever happens in your life is an initiation into your personal evolution [13:34]
- How to be conscious of the (birth) stories we tell ourselves [14:22]
- Postpartum as a sacred space [14:43]
- Mantra of the Archetype Mother: I surrender, I receive [20:54]
- You receive exactly what you need [21:27]
- The gold is in the darkness [24:24]
- How to create a sacred space for your temple? (your body) [28:06]
- How can you be a role model for your kids and shift the responsibility to them? [32:06]
- Be the queen of your own life, as a mother [37:19]
- We know that we can hold but do we know we are held too? [41:25]
Or click on the image below
I hope this discussion fuels the fire of your own evolution and helps you claim your feminine power as both a mother and an evolutionary.
Together, ignited and united in our feminine fire, we can create a new world!
Over to you: Do you have or create "sacred spaces" in your life (like a sacred sisterhood circle, sacred postpartum time, or a morning ritual) to nourish and fuel you as a woman and mother? If so, what are they and if not, what can you do to create this sacred space for yourself?